Monday, November 17, 2014

Ever On The Go!

Although I feel this statement describes our whole family, I was specifically referring to MM!
WHOA!  This girl keeps me super busy and she's only 10 months!  Honestly, I don't trust her for a second without my eyes glued to her.  She's quick, crafty, will chew/swallow anything and LOVES to climb!

Walking at 8 months...

Climbing.... she accomplished the summit of 13 stairs at 8.5 months!
Oh my, if you could see her try to climb the bathtub wall at the sound of water!  This girl is going to high jump before she's one!  It's hilarious!

 I strapped her (I know, only partially) into her car seat to keep her safe while I was trying to make school lunches.  Next thing I know, she's standing and the car seat looks like a turtle shell on her back (may I  add that she was clapping with glee at her accomplishment)!  By the time I got the camera, she'd "reclined" to her monkey pose.  I now know that partially strapped isn't safe at all!?  (please no judgement!  this method easily confined my older two!)


As you can see, not everything goes as planned.  I guess that's why she still needs her Mama's watchful eyes! 

2 comments:

Doris said...

I am exhausted just from looking at the pictures! Hahaha! Can't imagine how you must feel at the end of the day! Oh Marina, what happened to our quiet cuddly gal!

Shawna said...

Whew! Sorry I can't be there to help you out!