I'm discovering that I'm not so sure who I am these days. I feel a little lost amidst my identity.
1) Normally I like my drinks without ice (year round)... Now I MUST have ice!
2) Normally I dislike skirts... Now I'm in one almost daily!
3) Normally I love chocolate... Now (sadly) I haven't touched it in 9 weeks.
4) Normally I like reading to my girls... Now (due to nausea) I avoid it like a plague.
5) Normally I keep a fairly clean house... Now (quite honestly) you don't want to know. :(
6) Normally I love summer and the sun... Now I seek shade always and dream of COOL fall days.
7) Normally I sleep like a baby... Now I'm up at least 2x a night and have insomnia. Ugh!
8) Normally, I love PEOPLE... Now I'm super content to hang with my 3 favorite peeps.
9) Normally I love flip flops... TODAY I think I may have bought "old lady shoes" for the mere amazing comfort of the soft soles on my tired feet. (I was the one soul under 55 in the store)