Saturday, January 11, 2014

Baby Naming!

DRUM ROLL....

We have named our BABY!  :)



...but we aren't telling!

If you know us well, you know this is a GREAT accomplishment!  For me, it was by far the most difficult baby to name.  I don't know why, but nothing was sticking.  Ironically, we ended up back at a name that I wasn't fond of when we were naming CC.  Go figure!  We decided to let our girls have some input as well and we enjoyed their thoughts.

As we wait for her arrival, I'm going to post some runner ups:

Emeline Kate
Penguin
Liliana Hope
Sadie Mae
*Emerson Noel
Stephanie Kate
Sarah Lillianalee (kid pick)
Ani Leah
Olivia Joy
Marco (kid pick for boy)

I marked a * next to my favorite!  Ben & the girls were NOT impressed!

1 comment:

Mrs. Michelle said...

My fav is Penguin, by far the best choice. I can't believe its only a runner up!
We are eagerly waiting the phone call to hear of baby's arrival (and her name!) This little one is SO loved already. Praying for you Sharla, for a smooth and absolutely wonderful labour and delivery, the best yet! Can't wait to meet her either!
xoxo