Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Seattle Beach Day (in Feb) ?!

Seattle, we had a wonderful week of SUN!
I put off my weekly grocery shop for three days because I refused to miss a minute!
On the sixth day of sun, I woke up to CoCo's excitement. "It's still SO sunny! It's a beach day!" With a lunch packed, we went to the beach and three hours later I forced everyone back into the car despite protests. Amazing Day!


Reach up & soak it in, baby!

Clear blue skies!
Socks & Boots ditched for the sand.

Thankful for a week of therapy amidst the dreary winter days!

2 comments:

Jesse and Doris Frank said...

What a beautiful day! Wish I could have been there! I miss you all SOOO much! Thanks for the fun pictures!
(Ha! My word verification is droul)

Shawna said...

I don't know. . .still seems a little chilly to me! But I'm thankful you had some sunshine!