Monday, September 26, 2011

Stay-cation!

The highlight of our summer was our Stay-cation!
Each day began with a family breakfast where we discussed and chose our morning adventure. Then we'd prep and head out on our excursions! We returned early afternoon for the girls naps and that's when Ben and I finished up a whole lot of home projects. It was marvelous and a LOT of fun was had by all!!!

The weather was BEAUTIFUL except for one day was COLD and windy!


NEW TO US PARKS!
(CoCo voted for a park every morning at breakfast!)

Ben was shaking the bridge and she was laughing so hard she couldn't stand!





CANOEING!!!
Grandpa hauled his canoe to the lake and CoCo loved it!


FINGER PAINTING!
Excellent activity loved by all!



BIKING!
(in her leotard?!)

ART!
Lots of drawing, cutting, pasting and coloring!


BACKYARD CAMPING!!!
My personal favorite! Likely on my list of "Top Ten Things I've Ever Done"! Treasured moments shared in this nylon dome with my sweet girl!

3 comments:

Shawna said...

And much fun was had by all (even virtually for me!! ;o )

Mrs. Michelle said...

SO fun Sharla! What a great way to spend your staycation. The outdoor camping looks like so much fun. I can only imagine all the giggling that happened that night!

Diane Smid said...

what a treasure of family memories.
Wilcox family rules the fun zone!