Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Hiking With Tots!

LOVED hiking with these kiddos!
Ben and I had such a fun morning exploring the outdoors with these FOUR! It was very exciting to see what was fascinating to them and what kept their interest. I did learn one thing on the hike: kids don't hike for the view/scenery at the end of the hike. It's ALL about the snacks in the backpack! :) They did awesome and we shared SO many laughs!



I thought Graci would sleep in the pack, but she was WAY to curious!


An attempt at a photo. I don't know what those two gals are doing?!


All photo credit to Lucas on this last photo! Didn't he do an awesome job?!!

3 comments:

Shawna said...

Wow! Lucas is quite the photographer! And, might I say, brave adults to attempt such an adventure!

Diane Smid said...

It looks to me as if the girls are playing a game of telephone.
What a fun adventure.

Jesse and Doris Frank said...

The family photo is very cute...well done Lucas! Loved the other pictures as well.fun time for everyone!