Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Eastern Washington!

We spent four wonderful days with friends in an old farm house near Leavenworth, WA. We had such a great time with fantastic friends and the cutest kids around!

View of the house from the back.

Chickens a highlight for all ages!


Fresh eggs!

I loved the dining room (sits 18).  I  dream of having a table for 18 one day!


Horse and buggy driving past.  The horses were in training, so no rides but they did stop so the kids could pet them!

For my quilt loving friends!  Old quilts, all hand sewn!

Slip-N-Slide

Favorite goof balls!


Dancing on the porch... 







Smores!  and later, tall tales after dark!  :)

2 comments:

Doris said...

Wow! This looks like a lot of fun! I could use an escape right now! Whew! Love you guys and can't wait to be near you!

Lisa Burlingame said...

This was so much fun! I love these photos. :) Hope to see you soon. Lisa (And Jeff and Grayson).