Friday, November 9, 2012

My Mama!

My mom came to stay with us for a week, but ended up staying an extra week due to hurricane delays! She is the easiest of guests! You would hardly know she's here except for the countless dishes she does, the laundry she folds, the books she reads to our girls, the walks she takes (with at least one toddler at her side), the cooking, the baking and all the wonderful things she contributes! I'm so glad she works so hard while she's here because I don't get a thing done during her visit.   I simply want to soak up all conversation and tea time with her!
Oma decked out in her best Husky gear, while helping us cheer the Huskies to a win!
You are greatly missed, mom!

3 comments:

Shawna said...

Coco looks like the game is going a bit rough. . .furrowed brow.

Jesse and Doris Frank said...

Thank you, Sharla! OK, I am a little teary right now...not only did your kind words touch me deeply, but you also made me realize how much I miss you all. Thank you for ALL the things you did for me while I was there. I miss you and love you tons! Can't wait until next time!

Mrs. Michelle said...

Oh Oma! She is loved by many, including us Smids! We are so thankful for the many opportunities we've had to see over the last couple of years.