Saturday, June 9, 2012

Commuters Dialogue!

Lately, I've been asking my girls a lot of questions while we drive throughout our city.  My favorite "conversation" of last week follows:

Me:  CC what do you want to be when you grow up?
CC:  Umm.  A Zoo Keeper!
Me:  Fun!  Are you going to have warty pigs (her fav animal) at your zoo?
CC:  Oh No!  I'm going to have a super tall giraffe named Karlee who's middle name is "warty pig".  Oh mama, it's gonna be SUCH a funny zoo.  You never want to miss a visit.  Not EVER

Me:  G what do you want to be when you grow up?
G:  Umm...  THREE!  :)

3 comments:

Karlee said...

I love this! (and not just because she wants to name her animal "karlee".) Super cute S!

Jesse and Doris Frank said...

Oma and Opa would visit CC's zoo often! We are sure she would be a super zoo-keeper!

Shawna said...

Yup. Proud Tante would visit that zoo anytime, and hang out with the grown up 3-year-old. ;o )