Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Mother's Day Review

4.5 Stars
A beautiful day of sunshine! After church, I met with girlfriends and we spent a wonderful time out to brunch! Upon arriving home, I was presented with cards, flowers, a sweet book mark made by CC and we were all served root beer floats. We spent all afternoon and evening enjoying the weather. Ben made his mom and I a salmon dinner with all the fancy fixings. After the girls were settled into bed, I chose a movie and my honey watched it with me without one comment! :)



It would have been a Full 5 Star Day except my Mom's Day Card said "Grandma"?!
Ben says the girls can't read & this is the one they KNEW I'd love...
and I do.

1 comment:

Shawna said...

Can't complain about that card. It has sparkles, flowers, everything a girl could want. I definitely understand their choice!