Thursday, January 19, 2012

Carpe Diem ?

I'm not a writer. But I like to read.
A post title caught my attention today. I read it. I loved it.
I want to share it.
"Don't Carpe Diem"
(great title)

See, I LOVE LOVE being a mommy! But, when I'm honest with myself and others. I don't always enjoy it. It's difficult to admit. There's a moment of panic that washes over me. I know I should love it because I'll wake up tomorrow and all will have vanished. I'll wish it back.
Truth is... some days it's SUPER tough being Mama!
Anyway, this post has freed me... at least for the moment!

A Kairos moment today! Her laugh is magical!

2 comments:

Mrs. Michelle said...

GREAT post Shar. Your honesty is wonderful. Carpe Diem was a great blog. I am glad it freed you to tell the TRUTH. :)

Shawna said...

Love it. Love the story. Love you all.