Monday, April 25, 2011

Photo Op!

SERIOUSLY!
That's why we go to the Skagit Valley Tulip Festival!
There were reps (moms and babes) from five other families that came to join us and I think we chose the most beautiful day yet this spring! So, the lighting is kind of harsh on the photos below, but you won't hear any of us complaining about the sunshine!










Not sure what we're saying, but we are all in agreement!!!

CoCo's highlight of the day was the "tractor ride with Anya"!

The last photo taken on my camera at the tulips!
I took many more photos, but most people had their eyes closed thanks to the glorious sunshine (not a complaint) OR I had a "crooked eye" and all my landscapes tilted severely to the right. Perhaps the tilt had more to do with the 22 lb baby that I was trying to balance on my left hip while taking photos?? Anyway, no time for photoshop today!

5 comments:

Shawna said...

No complaints from here either! I haven't seen tulips like that for a long time. Glad you all got to have a fun time together!

Jesse and Doris Frank said...

Love! Love! Love every one of them!

Mrs. Michelle said...

Love these.Especially fond of the last one, it's sweet.

Jesse and Doris Frank said...

The girls look SO little alongside that tractor! So cute!

Diane Smid said...

thanks for the pictures, miss you
tulips and girls in pink ... perfect