Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Spring Snow Trip!

We were missing the mountains, so decided to squeeze in one last trip before the snow all melts! It was simply wonderful! divine! beautiful! relaxing! funny! warm & lovely!
Thank you for sharing your cabin and family time with us!

First Ski!

My favorite cabin photo...
Spence was sound asleep and CC crawled under his blanket and curled up at his feet! She's getting the hang of "cabin life"!

On their way to the village... note that sweet baby bump!

Sledding with daddy!

Mommy gets a boost!

Taking in the scenery... note the pine reflection!

Solo Run

Lunch Break!

Celebrating!!!

Making purple banana stew!

Grandpa trying out the snow shoes

Mischievous Grandma!

Goodbye!

4 comments:

Jesse and Doris Frank said...

What wonderful photos! I love them all but the one at the top of the girls grinning at each other is especially cute! So glad you had such a great time!

Diane Smid said...

now it's my turn whaaaaaa I wanna go back!!!!!

Shawna said...

What a fun trip!!! It looks like you had some gorgeous days up there weather-wise, too. So glad it finally worked out.
Oh, and I agree, those little grins at the top of the page are priceless!

Mrs. Michelle said...

Love the photos Sharla. Makes me wanna go back already and do it over again. I was sad not to wake up to the sound of Coco and Graci's babble.