Friday, February 11, 2011

My Faborite Too!

Earlier this week as I was doing some work around the house, CoCo asked if I'd play a game with her. My passing reply was something like, "Maybe later when I finish up my work." She then came back to me with this thought, "When we gonna have a play day, Mommy? A day when we play and NO working. Dat's me faborite!"
(long "life" pause by mommy)
We were at the park within the next half hour!
Honestly, it's my "faborite" too!


STOP IT! Don't even think about judging me for those PJ's!
The point is simple. We are AT THE PARK! :)

All tuckered out!

4 comments:

Jesse and Doris Frank said...

Good for you, Sharla. A good time was had by all, right. The pj's helped keep her feet warm!

Mrs. Michelle said...

Dat my faborite too!
I think we need to come visit for play day with no working (maybe some of that hot cocoa is in order too!)

Julie said...

I love the jammies! That way you don't have to worry about keeping socks & shoes on.

Shawna said...

I think after this week, you needed a play day, too!!