Sunday, November 7, 2010

Graci Meets GG!

Meet my Grandma, who is fondly known as "GG" (great grandma) in our home.
A little over a week ago, the girls and I went to visit GG. It was a BLAST!
If you don't think visiting your 95 year old Grandma could be all that fun... well, you should try it sometime. We just can't stop talking about our trip to GG's! :)

Isn't she beautiful?
(and I'm not speaking of the babe this time!)

We couldn't get the girls to smile, but GG found the efforts amusing!


Three granddaughters & Four great grandchildren... all snuggling with GG!

1 comment:

Dwayne and Denise Need said...

That's a very cute picture of the girls with the two older girls, but can I request that you bring back Bo Peep and Her Sheep for your cover picture? That shot makes me smile, go "aw", feel warm, and makes me love all kids more. It makes me want to be a better person. Well, at least a better mother.