Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Funny Sights !

Every day holds some sort of humorous outfit or event. Sadly, I don't always have my camera, but here are a few I've been able to catch over the past weeks...

A couple weeks ago while I was making lunch, Ben came in and asked if I had a minute to help him outside. I peaked into the living room and saw CoCo happily playing and stepped outside to offer my services. When I returned to making lunch, a chair was pulled up to the counter and the bread had been tampered with. However, there was not a little person in sight!!!

THIS CRACKED ME UP!!!
I swear, we have never done a rectal temperature!

Thankfully, she's taking a "dry bath" !

After putting CoCo down for her nap, I came down to clean up from lunch.... only to find one of CoCo's furry friends wasn't quite finished eating!
(her bear IS somewhere under that XL bib)

3 comments:

Jesse and Doris Frank said...

Thanks for the chuckles! We so enjoyed these pictures once again.

Diane Smid said...

Shar these are hilirious.
I love the one of her in the tub, a girl after my own heart.
Looking forward to seeing you soon

Shawna said...

Ok, these cracked me up!!!!