Saturday, October 10, 2009

A Day in France !

We visited the Alsace area in France. Our timing was perfect as it is "wine country" and the grapes were ripe and ready for harvest. Mmm... we had a fabulous day visiting two villages in the area and the scenery along the way was unbelievable!

FANTASTIC door bell, eh?!



Note: bottom right, a lady watering her many beautiful flowers!

Grapes getting tossed into the grape press. I can still smell that sweet grape scent!

I could have taken a photo of almost EVERY sign in the village. They are all so unique! However, this has to be one of my favorites! I love the little characters!


Mmm... French Cuisine! We need not say more!




Friendly greeter outside one of the wineries!


One of my favorite reasons to visit France! OH SO GOOD!

CoCo is thrilled after her first taste of Crepes!

All the window displays were so detailed!

No comments: