Friday, December 26, 2008

My First Christmas!!

I'm not sure how Christmas is suppose to be, but I keep hearing everything is "upsidedown" this year?! We started Christmas morning all sitting around the table eating a breakfast feast. I got to sit with Omi and Uncle Howard, chew on napkins and wear my little red outfit. Then almost everyone went out for a ski because there had been 6 inches of new snow overnight. I stayed in with Omi, Opa and Michelle. I was so excited about Christmas that I only took half hour naps all day!!! When everyone came in from skiing, we had a big turkey & ham feast. Once that was all cleaned up we got to open stockings! What fun! I had such a wonderful day that I did not want to go to bed, but the padres insisted. I think Christmas is GREAT!

One of my favorite Christmas activites was watching Uncle Howard blow the snow across the yard with his new Honda! I kept banging on the window to get his attention!

Snuggling with Daddy!

Ahhhhh!!!! I am not overstimulated... Noooo!!! I AM NOT!!!!!!!

Auntie Diane and I ended my evening with a Christmas dance!
Note:
There are many more tales to tell of Sun Peaks Resort, so stay tuned for more blogging!!!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That santa suit on Chiara is adorable!! Looks like you two had a wonderful Christmas. Hope the rest of your holidays are great as well.
Happy New Year! And Happy Anniversary!!!