Sunday, August 10, 2008

Meeting GG !!!

GG (great-grandma) lives in far off lands and we went to see her this past week!  I got to take my first airplane ride and met all kinds of mommy's family.  We weren't the only ones to trek out to GG's place.  Oma came all the way from Germany, Auntie from San Fran, Cousins from both Edmonton and Didsbury.  We all had a fabulous time!!

Meet my very cute GG!!!  She's 92!!!

I got a whole lot of love from GG and Oma!

GG had 5  great grandchildren visit her throughout the course of the week!  This little one tried to take off with something that didn't belong to her!!!

We got out to Great Uncle Dan's farm and even got introduced to the family dog!

SWIM DAY!!!
Jena and Jalena in the deep end!
I love the water!  We only had to watch out for the biting horse flies!
I had to stay clear of these three!  THEY SPLASH!!!
Mmm!!!  Nothing like milk on a hot summer's day!  :)

Farmer CoCo!  Watch out Opa!  Here I come!!

No comments: